The conference's four tracks are designed to educate staff, policy makers and citizens concerning mobile applications in:
- Municipal Services: Police, Fire, Sanitation, Hospitality and Tourism
- Non-Profits: Community Agencies, Libraries and Healthcare
There will be executive briefings on new technologies, a panel with industry representatives, plenary sessions, workshops and break out sessions for specific mobile application areas.
- Review case studies and model projects in education, municipal services, businesses and community agencies
- Examine key issues: network security, technology standards and convergence
- See demonstrations of unique wireless technology projects underway locally and nationally
- Learn about successful partnerships between municipal, Park Services, education and industry partners
Dorsey Washington D.C. partner, Stefan Lopatkiewicz will lead a workshop on - The Business & Regulatory Environment for Wi-Fi Services.