Jenna helps clients with benefits and compensation matters, including retirement plans, welfare plans, and executive compensation.
Jenna assists employers in drafting, implementing, and administering qualified and non-qualified retirement and welfare benefit plans. Specifically, this includes assistance with qualified plan error correction, participant communications, contracting with vendors, HIPAA privacy issues, COBRA compliance, and other complex compliance, tax and design issues related to health plans. Jenna also assists clients in matters related to corporate transactions including conducting due diligence and reviewing employee benefits provisions in merger and acquisition documents.
- Assisted clients with IRS qualified retirement plan audits, resulting in the audit being closed with no corrections needed.
- Assisted clients with employee benefit due diligence matters arising in merger and acquisition transactions.
- Advised clients regarding 280G issues.
- Assisted clients in navigating complex prohibited transaction issues.
- Advised clients in correcting form and operational defects in their qualified retirement plans.
- Advised employers on executive compensation programs including compliance with new Section 409A.
News & Resources
Events & Speaking Engagements
February 16, 2022
Industries & Practices
- Benefits & Compensation
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Healthcare Transactions & Regulations