This Bank Counsel Roundtable will present an update on issues of concern to banks and their affiliates on the recent stimulus package included in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021. Topics will include:
- The Extension and Revisions to the PPP
- The New “Second Draw” PPP
- The Status of the Main Street Lending Program
- Bankruptcy Revisions and Foreclosure Moratoriums
- Amendments to other SBA Lending Programs
- Possible legislation by the new Administration
- Current Legal PPP and Related Legal Issues
Kenneth Logsdon, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Joseph Lynyak, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Matthew Olson, Of Counsel, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Jamie Whatley, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Click here to view the materials from the webinar.
**NOTE: Watching this recording does not allow the user to obtain CLE, CPD, CPE or HR credits.