Pro Bono Counselzens.firstname.lastname@example.org
ALYSIA SERVES AS PRO BONO COUNSEL AND FOCUSES UPON TRANSACTIONAL WORK, CONNECTING DORSEY ATTORNEYS AND IN-HOUSE COUNSEL WITH NONPROFIT AND START-UP ORGANIZATIONS AND LOW-INCOME INDIVIDUALS IN NEED OF PRO BONO ASSISTANCE.
Before joining Dorsey’s Pro Bono Administrative team full-time, Alysia was an associate in Dorsey’s Tax, Trusts and Estate Department, where she worked with families and companies interested in supporting and creating nonprofit organizations. Since 2005, Alysia has specifically focused upon building and facilitating pro bono opportunities for the firm's transactional attorneys, as well as coordinating pro bono work in partnership with Dorsey’s clients whose lawyers also have strong commitments to giving back to our communities. Alysia frequently presents on nonprofit governance issues, coordinates nonprofit clinic events, and coordinates wills events for low-income seniors.
Industries & Practices
- Non-Profit & Tax Exempt Organizations
- Pro Bono
- Trusts & Estates
Professional & Civic
- Board of Directors, LegalCORPS (2015-Present)
- Board of Directors, Volunteer Lawyers Network (2005-Present)
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association Legal Assistance to the Disadvantaged (LAD) Committee (2005 – Present)
- Founder, Board of Directors, Eastwood Foundation for Teen Parents (2002-Present)
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association (2000-Present)
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association (2000-Present)
- Founder, Director, Delano Girls With Goals running and mentoring program (2011-Present)