Associate, *Registered Foreign Lawyer (PRC)email@example.com
EILEEN ADVISES ON ALL ASPECTS OF IP MATTERS, INCLUDING TRADEMARK PROSECUTION AND ENFORCEMENT, DOMAIN NAME DISPUTES, COPYRIGHT, TRADE DRESS, PATENT AND IP RELATED COMMERCIAL MATTERS. EILEEN PROVIDES LEAGAL ADVICE ON MATTERS RELATED TO GENERAL COMMERCIAL TANSACTIONS IN CHINA AND ACROSS BORDERS COMMERCIAL TRANSACTION MATTERS.
Eileen has provided legal advice to numerous of world-renowned and multinational companies in both contentious and non-contentious matters, and acted for the world-renowned and multinational companies in resolving IP-related disputes in China.
- Acted as external counsel for a leading global hard drive manufacturer, advising them on the Chinese legal aspects of each new product launch, reviewing and giving legal opinions on online and offline sales promotion literature in China, and providing legal opinions on Chinese advertising laws, anti-unfair competition laws, and other relevant laws.
- Participated in the restructuring transaction of Coca-Cola Bottlers Manufacturing Holdings Limited ("Coca-Cola Bottlers") in China, providing legal advice and legal services to The Coca-Cola Company in relation to the portion involving intellectual property rights.
- Represented the world's top luxury brands in IPR litigation in China, and the litigation decision was included in a typical IPR case.
- Acted as legal counsel to a Hong Kong company, advising it on its IP protection strategy, resolving disputes in its business transactions within China and across borders, and assisting it in establishing its brand in the United States.
- Acted for multinational brands in IP rights enforcement actions in China and Hong Kong, including issuing cease & desist letters, and commencing legal actions.
- Providing intellectual property services to one of the world's most prestigious medical institutions, including managing trademark assets, acting on behalf of infringers in China through administrative and judicial means, and negotiating and communicating with infringers.
- Represented a number of overseas startup brands in fighting IPR infringement in China and establishing IPR protection rights for startup brands in China.
- Represented international corporations in domain name arbitrations and advised IP protection strategies on e-commerce platforms in China and Hong Kong.
- Managed trademark portfolios for one of the world’s leading luxury fashion brands.
- Advised on IP protection strategies for start-up companies in China and Hong Kong.
News & Resources
July 03, 2023
October 10, 2022
January 11, 2022
CNIPA Issues Systematic Guidelines for Determination of Trademark Infringement in Administrative Enforcement Actions
August 04, 2020
News & Press Mentions
Dorsey’s China Practices and Attorneys Receive Multiple Legal Awards and Rankings
February 22, 2022
Industries & Practices
- Hong Kong
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Trademark & Copyright