Eileen advises on all aspects of IP matters, including trademark prosecution and enforcement, domain name disputes, copyright, trade dress, patent and IP related commercial matters.
Eileen has acted for numerous of world-renowned and multinational companies in the contentious and non-contentious IP matter in China.
- Acted for multinational brands in IP rights enforcement actions in China and Hong Kong, including issuing cease & desist letters, and commencing legal actions.
- Assisted well-known fashion brand in closing down fake stores in China through civil litigations.
- Successfully assisted multinational brands in resolving major trademark piracy issues through innovative proceedings before the China National Intellectual Property Administration.
- Represented international corporations in domain name arbitrations and advised IP protection strategies on e-commerce platforms in China and Hong Kong.
- Managed trademark portfolios of various world’s leading luxury fashion brands.
- Advised on IP protection strategies for start-up companies in China and Hong Kong.
News & Resources
January 11, 2022
CNIPA Issues Systematic Guidelines for Determination of Trademark Infringement in Administrative Enforcement Actions
August 04, 2020
News & Press Mentions
Dorsey’s China Practices and Attorneys Receive Multiple Legal Awards and Rankings
February 22, 2022
Industries & Practices
- Hong Kong
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Trademark, Copyright & Advertising