RYAN’S PRACTICE IS CONCENTRATED IN COMMERCIAL LEASING, REAL ESTATE PURCHASES AND SALES, REAL ESTATE FINANCING, REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT, AND CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN CONTRACTS.
His clients include publicly traded REITs, privately held real estate investment firms, national and regional developers, and retail, industrial, and office tenants.
- Represent private real estate fund in acquisition and leasing of numerous office, retail, and industrial projects in Arizona, with approximate values of $10M - $100M each.
- Represent major ambulatory surgery center developer on the development and leasing of over 30 ambulatory surgical centers located in several different states.
- Represent owner of a mixed-use project in the Southeast Valley on the leasing of approximately 50,000 sf of retail space.
- Represented shopping center owner in the leasing for 17 retail shopping centers across the country.
- Represented a national chain fast-food franchisee in the leasing of over a dozen stores, including stores that are build-to-suit, reverse build-to-suit, pad purchase and self-developed, retrofit and in-line space
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
Development & InfrastructureExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
- Construction & Design
- Development & Infrastructure
- Lending Transactions
- Real Estate & Land Use
Professional & Civic
- Habitat for Humanity Central Arizona, Board of Directors (2004-2010)
- University of Arizona Alumni, Phoenix Chapter (2003-2010, past president), National Board (2009-2010)
- Hopi Elementary School, Dads Club (2015-present)
- NAIOP (prior years)
- Urban Land Institute (prior years)