With over 30 years of experience deploying human capital to achieve business results, Patrick leads a team of senior professionals in the areas of talent management, finance, technology, knowledge management, business development, legal practice support and office operations.
Patrick balances the needs of the Firm’s various legal practice and administrative areas with a clear sense of the Firm’s collective interest. This requires a commitment to innovation and a willingness to listen carefully to the goals of all stakeholders. Patrick has implemented numerous operational improvements that have steadily increased the Firm’s performance, creating value for Dorsey to share with its clients.
His experience includes previous positions with a large insurance company and a major university, as well as work as an executive consultant.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Professional & Civic
- Planning Committee, Large Law Firm HR Roundtable
- National Advisory Board, Gustavus Adolphus College
- Past Chair of Compensation Program and Leadership Development Committees, Twin Cities Human Resources Association
- Association of Legal Administrators, National and Minnesota
- Society for Human Resource Management