Chief Administrative Officerlutter.email@example.com
Leading a team of senior management professionals in the areas of human resources, legal support and office operations, Patrick is responsible for the worldwide delivery of effective and efficient support services to the Firm and its clients.
Patrick has over 25 years of experience deploying human capital to achieve business results. This includes previous positions with an insurance company and a major-university publishing entity as well as work as an executive compensation consultant. Patrick balances the needs of each legal practice area while maintaining a clear sense of the Firm’s collective interest. This requires a commitment to innovation and a willingness to listen carefully to the goals of all stakeholders. Patrick has implemented numerous operational improvements that have steadily increased the Firm’s administrative efficacy, which helps create value for Dorsey to pass on to its clients.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
December 6, 2018
Professional & Civic
- Planning Committee, Large Law Firm HR Roundtable
- National Advisory Board, Gustavus Adolphus College
- Past Chair of Compensation Program and Leadership Development Committees, Twin Cities Human Resources Association
- Association of Legal Administrators, National and Minnesota
- Society for Human Resource Management