Jennifer L. Jones
JENNIFER FOCUSES ON HELPING FAMILIES TRANSFER COMPLEX ESTATE AND TRUST ASSETS TO THE SURVIVING SPOUSE AND NEXT GENERATION AFTER A FAMILY MEMBER HAS DIED, INCLUDING PREPARATION OF FEDERAL AND WASHINGTON STATE ESTATE TAX RETURNS.
Jennifer has experience working with a wide variety of clients and estates, helping clients navigate probate and trust administration, advising them regarding their fiduciary duties, and explaining the various County, State, and Federal requirements for estate and trust administration.
Industries & Practices
Energy & Natural ResourcesExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
Healthcare & Life SciencesExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
Banking & Financial InstitutionsExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Trusts & Estates
Professional & Civic
- King County Washington Women Lawyers, Board Member, currently Membership Chair, previously Mentorship Co-Chair
- People’s Memorial Association, Board Member, Secretary
- Volunteer attorney for King County Bar Association
- Volunteer attorney for Wayfind
- Seattle University School of Law, Women’s Law Caucus Scholarship Selection Committee and speaker at the annual Woman of the Year luncheon.