Jennifer has experience working with a wide variety of clients and estates, helping clients navigate probate and trust administration, advising them regarding their fiduciary duties, and explaining the various County, State, and Federal requirements for estate and trust administration.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Trusts & Estates
Professional & Civic
- King County Washington Women Lawyers, Board Member, currently Membership Chair, previously Mentorship Co-Chair
- People’s Memorial Association, Board Member, Secretary
- Volunteer attorney for King County Bar Association
- Volunteer attorney for Wayfind
- Seattle University School of Law, Women’s Law Caucus Scholarship Selection Committee and speaker at the annual Woman of the Year luncheon.