- Frequent representation of trustees in trust instruction proceedings before the South Dakota District Court, the Minnesota District Court, and the Wisconsin District Court.
- Work with individuals of all ages and asset levels to ensure they have addressed a broad array of considerations in evaluating and implementing an estate plan.
- Work with business owners to ensure a thoughtful transition of family owned and operated businesses.
- Advise trustees regarding the administration of trusts.
- Assist clients in attaining their charitable planning goals.
- Representation of personal representatives/ executors in the estate administration process.
News & Resources
December 21, 2017
Events & Speaking Engagements
February 26, 2003 - February 26, 2003
Periodic Speaker for Minnesota CLE
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Trusts & Estates
Professional & Civic
- Member, Wax & Seal Committee, Minnesota CLE
- Member, Planning Committee, Minnesota CLE Probate & Trust Law Section Conference
- Former Chair of the Probate and Trust Law Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association
- Volunteer, Troop 283, Boy Scouts of America
- Volunteer, La Semana Culture Camp