As an associate in Dorsey’s trial group, Payton advocates zealously for clients in a variety of practice areas. Through effective communication and sharp attention to detail, Payton assists clients in developing successful litigation strategies.
Before joining Dorsey, Payton served as a judicial intern at the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota, a student attorney at the Innocence Project of Minnesota, and a Managing Editor of Minnesota Law Review.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Commercial Litigation
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Government Enforcement & Corporate Investigations
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation