NATE ENGAGES WITH CLIENTS TO FIND SOLUTIONS TO THEIR LITIGATION AND BUSINESS NEEDS.
From small business owners to international corporations, Nate has helped business owners resolve challenges and liabilities in courts and arbitrations. This has included suing insurers when they’ve incorrectly denied a claim, navigating employee complaints, and holding competitors accountable when they skirt their environmental responsibilities. Nate works closely with all of his clients to efficiently and effectively implement strategies that align with the client’s goals and business growth.
Education & Admissions
Harvard Law School (J.D., 2017)
St. Olaf College (B.A., 2012), magna cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
- Temporarily admitted in Alaska under Bar Rule 44.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- US. District Court for the District of Alaska Application Pending
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, Honorable James S. Gwin, 2019-2020
- Alaska Supreme Court, Honorable Joel H. Bolger, 2018-2019
- Successfully negotiated settlement for contractor who had not been paid for work performed on construction project
- Reached settlement for employee asserting wage and labor law violations
- Defended local government’s right to protect public property in case now before the Washington Supreme Court
Industries & Practices
Antitrust & Competition LawExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
- Antitrust & Competition Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Labor & Employment