Mitch Arnold is a transactional real estate attorney who assists his clients throughout the client’s ownership of a property commencing with the acquisition and continuing thereafter with creating controlling documents, drafting and revising and pad sales agreements, and, when applicable, divesting of the asset.
Mitch has experience representing a variety of clients, including large power-center owners throughout the western United States, Texas, and Florida, shop and pad owners in traditional shopping centers, office building and mixed-use owners, build to suit developers, and other commercial property owners/developers. His work includes drafting and revising controlling documents, leases, purchase and sale agreements, and any other document a client may require during its ownership of an asset.
Prior to his legal career, Mitch worked for a California based oil and gas producer where he was responsible for matters related to securing well drilling rights and well clearances, joint ventures (national and international ventures), and business development. Prior to his time with the oil and gas company and law school, Mitch was a closer in the minor leagues for 10 years—primarily with the Anaheim Angels/Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim organization.
- Part of a team that represented a client in a portfolio sale of $1.3b in commercial properties throughout the United States.
- Part of a team that represented a client in purchasing a 200+ unit apartment complex for $70m in Texas.
- Part of a team that represented a client in the sale of a $50m apartment complex in California and the purchase of a $40m apartment complex in California.
- Part of a team that represented a client in purchasing $100m+ worth of office buildings throughout the greater Phoenix, Arizona area in 2023.
- Part of a team that represented a client in the sale of a $20m shopping center in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Part of a team that represented a client in the sale of a $20m shopping center in Mesa, Arizona.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Development & Infrastructure
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate & Land Use
- Real Estate Litigation