- AdWeek: Google Wins in Supreme Court Case Against Oracle
- Bloomberg: Google Wins Oracle Copyright Row at Top Court, Ending Battle (1)
- National Law Journal: How Google's Java Win Will Transform Fair Use Law
- CIO: SCOTUS: Code copying is fair use, as long as it's 'transformative'
- The Register: Over a decade on, and millions in legal fees, Supreme Court rules for Google over Oracle in Java API legal war
- ValueWalk: WHAT SUPREME COURT GOOGLE VS ORACLE DECISION MEANS
- MarketWatch Piece: Opinion: Oracle takes strike three in Google legal battle, but the game will likely continue for software developers
- IP Watchdog: Computer Programs are Different Says SCOTUS in Landmark Ruling that Google’s Use of Oracle’s API Packages Was Fair
- ZDNet: Oracle-Google: How open is your API, and did the Supreme Court just open it wider?
- Variety: Google Copyright Case Appears to Have Little Hollywood Impact
- ZDNet: What Google's API copyright win over Oracle means
- Bloomberg: Google Copyright Win Fuels Debate Over When Copying Is Changing
Dorsey Partner Mike Keyes Remarks on Google v. Oracle Ruling
April 5, 2021
Updated April 8, 2021