- Prime Times: American dream comes crashing down as over 200,000 H-1B workers face the threat of losing legal status by June
- Indian Whitepaper: Over 200,000 H-1B Workers could lose their right to be in US by June – Indian White Paper
- The Times of India: Over 2 lakh H-1B workers could lose legal status by June
- HR Drive: This 'could not come at a worse time': Will immigration ban hinder recruiting?
- BNN Bloomberg: Over 200,000 H-1B Workers Could Lose Legal Status by June
- NewsMax: Virus Restrictions, Layoffs Threaten 200,000 H-1B Workers
Dorsey Partner Rebecca Bernhard Remarks on H1-B Workers Losing Status
April 29, 2020