- Refinery29: Katy Perry Owes Christian Rap Group £2.2 Million For Copying "Dark Horse"
- Skope: Why the Katy Perry/Capitol Records Copyright Decision Is Huge Blow to Industry
- WIPR: Katy Perry and Capitol Records must pay rapper $2.7m
- KQED: Copyrighting the 'Building Blocks' of Music? Why the Katy Perry Case Alarms Producers
- CBC News: Inspiration vs. plagiarism: Why Katy Perry's Dark Horse verdict is a 'difficult line to draw'
Dorsey Partner Mike Keyes Discusses Katy Perry Settlement for Dark Horse
August 2, 2019
Updated August 6, 2019