Dorsey & Whitney is hosting a two-day seminar led by well-known FCPA Professor, Mike Koehler, and assisted by Thomas Gorman, Partner and co-chair of Dorsey’s FCPA and Anti-Corruption Practice Group. The FCPA Institute aims to develop and enhance substantive knowledge and practical skills relevant to a variety of FCPA and related topics in a stimulating and professional environment with a focus on active learning.
In addition to substantive knowledge on a variety of FCPA topics, FCPA Institute participants will gain in-demand, practical skills to best manage and minimize FCPA risk by:
- Practicing FCPA issue-spotting through video exercises
- Conducting an FCPA risk assessment
- Learning FCPA compliance best practices relevant to third parties
- Learning how to effectively communicate FCPA compliance expectations
- Grading an FCPA code of conduct of a real company
The seminar will be held Thursday – Friday, June 20-21, 2019 at the offices of Dorsey & Whitney, Minneapolis, Minnesota. The cost to attend the FCPA Institute is $1,350 per person. The FCPA Institute will apply for Minnesota CLE credit and expects 13 standard credit hours.
For additional information and to register, please visit the FCPA Institute website.