Topics will include:
- New laws affecting California employers, including:
- Use of salary history
- Expansion of baby bond leave to small employers
- Consideration of criminal history in hiring process
- Wage and hour issues for 2018
- California Supreme Court decisions: Arbitration agreements; rest breaks; day of rest requirements
- Key nationwide trends – EEOC, OFCCP, NLRB, OSHA
Registration and Breakfast
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
PARKINGComplimentary valet parking available.
We will apply for CLE credit in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington. Dorsey is an Accredited CLE Provider in California and New York, and this program will be CLE accredited in those states. For any other state, Dorsey will not be applying for CLE credit, however, participants are welcome to apply for or claim credit according to their jurisdiction's regulations. For further information on CLE and credit matters, please contact Michelle Hubble.
We are applying to the HR Certification Institute for pre-approval of recertification credit towards this event.