This full-day program will bring you current on the subjects you need to know in 2009.
Topics to be covered include:
- RIFs, Terminations, and Severance
- FMLA – The New Regulations
- The COBRA subsidy under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA - the economic stimulus bill)
- HIPAA privacy and security update
- Minnesota tax law changes affecting health plans and deferred compensation
- Retirement plan update and defined benefit plan funding
- OFCCP, AAP
- Business Law Update
- Case Law Update – Sexual Harassment and Retaliation
- FLSA Update
In addition, there will be an "Ask The Experts" Panel and a quiz with prizes.
Questions Accepted in Advance
If you have questions you would like addressed during one of the presentations or during the Ask the Experts session, please feel free to submit them in
advance. Please send the questions to Gail Smith at the following e-mail address: smith.gail dorsey.com.
Seminar Registration Fee
The fee for a single participant is $50.
The fee for each additional participant from the same organization is $35. Please return form with your check to:
Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Attention: Gail Smith
PO Box 1344
Fargo, ND 58107-1344
If you prefer, you may provide your contact details by email to Gail (smith.gail dorsey.com) and send your check to Dorsey & Whitney LLP,
Attn: Gail Smith, P.O. Box 1344, Fargo, ND 58107-1344. If you have any questions, please call Gail Smith at (701) 271-8882.