- Recent wage and hour developments, including meal and rest break regulations and overtime rules for computer professionals
- Privacy concerns and use of electronic communications
- On-line recruiting and recent OFCCP regulations
- Hiring and working with Independent Contractors
- Protecting your proprietary information and Non-Compete Agreements
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance issues for public and non-public companies
- Cross-border hiring practices
- Quick fixes, best practices and creative solutions
Revolutionary changes in technology and bioscience, the incredible growth of electronic commerce, and chronic shortages of skilled workers are transforming the nature of today’s workforce. In addition, significant recent developments in important areas of employment law and human resource management have specifically impacted companies involved in the high tech and bioscience industries.
Employers need to identify creative solutions and anticipate the risks this changing workforce presents and take steps to minimize potential liability claims from their employees.
Dorsey invites you to learn about the recent changes in employment law impacting these industries. We will provide valuable insights into compliance and best practice requirements that will assist you in avoiding liability and possible litigation in 2006