BRENDEN HELPS CLIENTS NAVIGATE THE COMPLEXITIES OF VARIOUS CORPORATE MATTERS, INCLUDING MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS, ENTITY FORMATION AND GOVERNANCE, AND CORPORATE RESTRUCTURINGS.
Brenden’s practice includes mergers, acquisitions, corporate restructurings, and limited liability company formation and governance or, in English, he assists clients with forming, buying, and selling companies. He focuses primarily on sell-side mergers and acquisitions and has assisted numerous clients in various industries (including healthcare, agriculture, and manufacturing) sell their companies. He also focuses on drafting and negotiating limited liability company agreements to help his clients enter into joint ventures or other general business ventures with the proper governance and economic protections and rights.
- Represented Mountain View Hospital and Idaho Falls Community Hospital in connection with a minority investment by Intermountain Health
- Represented Sunwest Fruit Co. in its acquisition by Fowler Packing Co. and Ag Partners Capital
- Represented Peterson Private Equity Partners in its acquisition of Black Mountain Software
- Represented Dayka & Hackett in its acquisition by Frutura
- Represented Ottobock in its acquisition of SuitX
- Represented Little Giant Ladders in its acquisition by Industrial Opportunity Partners
- Represented Warmerdam Packing LP in its acquisition by Fiera Comox
- Represented Acres Holdings, LLC, a full-service real estate brokerage with offices in multiple Mountain West states, in connection with the sale of its assets to Newmark Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: NMRK)
- Represented Galileo Financial Technologies in connection with its merger with Social Finance Inc. valued at $1.2 billion
- Represented Gerawan Farming, Inc. in its merger with Wawona Delaware Holdings, LLC, a portfolio company of Pain Schwartz Food Chain Fund IV AIV, L.P.
News & Resources
March 12, 2019
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Closely Held Businesses
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity