Join us to hear how 2018 has unfolded and what we can expect in 2019. Learn about recent decisions, new statutes and regulations, and more active agency enforcement in many areas.
Topics will include:
- New laws affecting California employers, including:
- Use of salary expectations as opposed to history
- Laws affecting #metoo movement
- Wage and hour issues for 2019 including exit searches, PAGA claims and joint employment
- California Supreme Court decisions: Arbitration agreements; rest breaks; independent contractors and disability and pregnancy discrimination
- Key nationwide trends – EEOC, OFCCP, NLRB, OSHA
- Employers and background checks – the do’s and don’ts list relating to the Fair Credit Reporting Act and California Law
Gabrielle Wirth, Partner
Jessica Linehan, Partner
Pavlina Rafter, Attorney
Nisha Verma, Associate
Registration and Breakfast
7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. PT
8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PT
Dorsey is an Accredited CLE Provider in California and New York, and this program will qualify. For any other state, Dorsey will not be applying for CLE credit. For more information, please contact Michelle Hubble. Certificates will be sent by email.
If you have any questions please contact Kaitlin McHenry.