Kanika is an associate in the London Transactions Group.
Her practice focuses on complex mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, joint ventures and general corporate matters.
Education & Admissions
National University of Singapore (LL.M., International Business Law, 2016)
National University of Advanced Legal Studies (B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), 2015)
- Admitted to the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa (India) on 28 January 2017 (Enrolment number: MAH/732/2017)
- English and Hindi
Kanika has particular experience advising on complex mergers and acquisitions and investments in a diverse range of sectors such as pharmaceutical, information technology, e-commerce, electronics amongst others.
Select transaction experience:
- Advised the private equity firm, Nova Capital Management Limited on its investment in CorpAcq Holdings Limited, a UK based acquisitions company with Goldman Sachs Asset Management Limited.
- Represented the founders and management of Larasian Limited on its sale of two of its operating companies in the electronics sector to a portfolio company of the US PE-sponsor, AEA Investors as well as the acquisition of Larasian Limited by Larasian Leisure Limited.
- Advised Blackstone FP Capital Partners (Mauritius) V Limited on the disposal of its stake in CMS IT Services Limited.
- Represented the founders of Bharath Serums and Vaccines Limited on sale of their majority stake to Advent International.
- Advised Walmart backed e-commerce giant Flipkart Private Limited on its 100% acquisition of Cleartrip Private Limited.
- Advised Advent International’s portfolio company, Zentiva Group (Czech Republic) on its acquisition of Sanofi India Limited’s pharmaceuticals manufacturing facility.
- Advised AA Limited (UK) on the disposal of its stake in its Indian joint venture, TVS Auto Assist (India) Limited.
- Advised the Singapore-based venture capital firm, JAFCO Asia Technology Fund VII on its investment in the ed-tech company Uable Pte Limited.
Industries & Practices
- Investment Funds
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Public-Private Partnerships