HANNAH-KAYE’S PRACTICE FOCUSES ON ASSISTING A VARIETY OF CLIENTS, FROM INDIVIDUALS TO COMMERCIAL LENDERS AND LANDLORDS, IN NEGOTIATING AND DOCUMENTING COMMERCIAL FINANCE TRANSACTIONS OF ALL TYPES AND SIZES, INCLUDING ASSET-BASED FINANCING, COMMERICAL LOANS, AND REAL ESTATE LOANS. ADDITIONALLY, HANNAH-KAYE ASSISTS CLIENTS WITH DRAFTING ANCILLARY DOCUMENTS, TITLE AND SURVEY REVIEW, AND DUE DILIGENCE.
In addition to her finance practice, Hannah-Kaye regularly assists clients in all aspects of complex commercial litigation, bankruptcy, and loan restructuring and workouts, including foreclosures and receiverships.
Education & Admissions
Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University (J.D., 2021), cum laude
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- Mary M. Schroeder Federal Practice Award Recipient
- The American College of Bankruptcy’s Ninth Circuit Distinguished Law Student
- Jurimetrics Journal of Law, Science, and Technology, Note and Comment Editor
Auburn University (B S Healthcare Administration Business, 2018), summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Arizona, Honorable Daniel P Collins, 2021-2022
News & Resources
- Author, Navigating Workplace Wellness Programs in the Age of Technology and Big Data, Journal of Science Policy & Governance (2020).
- Author, A Quiet Epidemic: Solving Incidences of Vehicular Heatstroke, Network Pub. Health L. Blog (2019).
- Author, Improving Quality and Lowering Cost Through Community Care Teams, Journal of Healthcare Management (2018).
- Co-Author, Saving Lives Now from Ebola in Africa, Journal of Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness (2020).
- Co-Author, Major Health Law and Policy Platforms Among 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates, Journal of Law, Medicine, and Ethics (2019).
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring