The Minnesota Innocence Project and Dorsey Partner Ed Magarian filed court papers seeking a new trial for Billy Glaze based on new DNA testing in the high-profile murders of three Native Indian women in the 1980s. Ed Magarian discusses the case in various media outlets.
- Star Tribune: Prosecutors want extra time to respond in Glaze case
- WCCO: New Trial Sought For Man In ’80s Minneapolis Murders
- Kare11: Lawyers: DNA tests show Minn. serial killer Billy Glaze innocent
- MPR News: DNA tests show man innocent of 1980s Minn. murders, lawyers say
- MPR News Morning Edition: Innocence Project leader discusses Billy Glaze
- Star Tribune: Citing new DNA in decades-old murders, lawyers ask for new trial
- Fox9: Could convicted Minn. serial killer be innocent?
- WCCO: Officials Reviewing Claim That Billy Glaze Was Wrongfully Committed