- The Register: The gig (economy) is up: New California law upgrades Lyft, Uber, other app serfs to staff
- CNET: Uber, Lyft business could be upended by California gig-worker bill
- Silicon Angle: California Senate passes bill to classify Uber, Lyft drivers as employees
- Mashable: Is the gig economy bill a disaster or triumph for ride-hailing? Depends on who you ask.
- Inc.: Bad News for Uber, It's a Very Bad Idea. Here's Why Every Business Should Pay Attention
- SIA: California Senate approves AB 5; gig economy independent contractors may need to be employees
Dorsey Partner Mike Droke Discusses California Gig Worker Bill
September 11, 2019