Thomas Lorenzen discusses the Obama administration's decision to give conditional approval to Shell to start drilling for oil off the Alaskan coast in various media outlets.
- New York Times: U.S. Will Allow Drilling for Oil in Arctic Ocean
- Seattle Times: Shell clears major hurdle for Arctic drilling
- Offshore Engineer: BOEM approves Shell Arctic plan
- People's Pundit Daily: Report: Obama Opens Up Drilling In Arctic Ocean Conditionally, Activists Outraged
- Alexander's Gas & Oil Connections: U.S. will allow drilling for oil in Arctic Ocean