Thomas Lorenzen comments in various media outlets on challenges to Obama's climate change initiative to curb greenhouse gases.
- LA Times: Obama's climate change policy appears to survive early court challenge
- Financial Times: Obama’s climate change legacy at risk from conservative heartland
- E&E News: Texas makes its case against a tighter ozone standard
- Latin Post: Big Coal Companies Issue Legal Challenge to Obama's Climate Change Initiative to Curb Greenhouse Gases
- Chicago Tribune: Obama legacy gets second legal test over climate rule 'goof'
- Sun Herald: Obama legacy gets second legal test over 'goof' in climate rule
- Bloomberg: Obama Legacy Gets Second Legal Test Over Climate Rule ‘Goof’