Dorsey partner Bob Cattanach comments on President Barack Obama's series of new legislative proposals and initiatives aimed at improving the security of consumers’ electronic information, tackling identity theft and protecting privacy online and in the classroom in various media outlets.
- TechWire: Private Sector Needs Cyber Help from the Feds
- Bloomberg: Deal on Anti-Hacking Bill No Sure Thing, Even After Sony Attack
- e-Security Planet: President Obama Proposes National Breach Notification Standard
- LiveMint: Hacker threats to be shared in Barack Obama’s plan to protect companies
- BNA: Obama’s Cybersecurity, Privacy Plans Draw Praise from Industry, Democrats
- Digital Transactions: Obama Proposes National Breach Notification And Privacy Laws in Wake of Data Thefts