Join Dorsey’s government affairs advisors Cam Winton and Molly Sigel and Dorsey partner Mike Droke for an interactive preview of what Minnesota’s new political landscape in 2019 will mean for the food, beverage, and agribusiness industries. Among other topics, they discussed the following:
- Regulation of pesticides and fertilizer, including next steps with buffer strips and the Governor's Committee on Pollinator Protection;
- potential for allowing wine and strong beer in convenience and grocery stores;
- potential for legalization/decriminalization of cannabis;
- likely employment law proposals, such as paid family leave, predictive scheduling, and statewide $15 minimum wage; and
- changes to legislative process designed to increase transparency and avoid end-of-session gridlock.
Molly Sigel, Legislative Affairs Director, Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Minneapolis
Cam Winton, Of Counsel, Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Minneapolis
Mike Droke, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Seattle
Click here to view the materials from the webinar.
**NOTE: Watching this recording does not allow the user to obtain CLE, CPD, CPE or HR credits.