Join Dorsey Special Counsel Juliet Carp as she explores the technical and practical people challenges businesses face when expanding into new markets.
Delivered as a panel discussion, this free briefing will explore some key considerations for HR professionals to make when entering new locations.
Featuring speakers from ECA, Dorsey and Blick Rothenberg, topics covered include:
- Identifying the appropriate entity to employ staff
- What HR specialists need to know about tax
- Structuring employment arrangements
- Designing fair and competitive compensation & benefits packages
- Managing people-related business risks
For additional information about this event, click here.