KPMG’s Fall Roundtable Series—Calibrating Strategy and Risk—will explore how the board’s role in strategy is evolving from an “annual review and concur with periodic involvement” to a continual dialogue—evaluating strategy options and challenging fundamental assumptions, monitoring execution and engaging with management on an ongoing basis, and helping to connect strategy, risk, and long-term value creation.
The roundtable discussions will draw on findings and insights from KPMG’s recent global pulse survey, “Calibrating Strategy and Risk,” and the National Association of Corporate Directors’ Blue Ribbon Commission reports on Strategy Development and on Long-term Value Creation.
For additional information about this event, please click here.
- Greg Page, Executive Director, Cargill Incorporated
- Bob Rosenbaum, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Kreg Weigand, Vice President, Internal Audit, Target Corporation
- John De Clue, Chief Investment Officer, The Private Client Reserve of U.S. Bank
- Tim Forstad, Audit Partner, KPMG LLP