Laura negotiates and drafts loan documentation for syndicated, bilateral, subordinated, asset-based, and receivables warehouse credit facilities and represents public and private companies, commercial banks, and financial sponsors in acquisitions, restructurings, and other complex commercial transactions. She is a member of the Finance and Restructuring Group and the Denver Community and Diversity Committee.
Before law school, Laura worked as a management consultant in the financial and consumer sectors.
- Represented the agent in a $60 million senior secured term loan facility to a developer of manufactured home communities
- Represented the agent in connection with $30 million senior secured credit facilities to a cryobiology company
- Represented the lender in a senior secured term loan and revolving credit facility to a table games manufacturer
- Counsel to pharmaceutical company in $145 million syndicated senior secured credit facilities
- Represented lender in forbearance and restructuring of senior secured term loan and revolving credit facility to printing services and distribution company
- Conducted financial diligence in support of acquisitions and public offerings in the agricultural, mining, and insurance sectors
- Provided general corporate representation to Mountain States emerging technology companies
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Lending Transactions