Brittany Gilbertson represents individuals and businesses within various industries in complex civil disputes, including prosecuting and defending breach of contract, fraud, business tort, and construction related cases in state, federal, bankruptcy, and appellate courts, as well as arbitrations and mediations.
Ms. Gilbertson also prosecutes and defends receiverships, advises clients regarding prejudgment remedies, and conducts post-judgment enforcement and collection.
- Represented national auction company and negotiated a favorable settlement in dispute against the Arizona attorney general’s office
- Successfully defended construction defect claims and obtained summary judgment for steel contractor against commercial developer for unpaid project invoices
- Represented pharmaceutical company and negotiated favorable settlements in litigation against PPE suppliers
- Represents investors and individual lenders in breach of contract and fraud actions
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Closely Held Businesses
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Trademark & Copyright