Dorsey Of Counsel Rebecca Bernhard comments on the NLRB ruling that companies are still on the hook for labor violations in various media outlets.
- Los Angeles Times: Companies are on the hook for contractors' labor policies, NLRB says
- Wolters Kluwer: Now what? Divided NLRB loosens joint employer standard
- Daily Press: Companies are on the hook for contractors' labor policies, NLRB says
- The Daily Meal: ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- Staffing Industry Daily News: NLRB expands joint employment; client is temps’ employer in union case
- Inc.: 5 Things You Must Do Right Now to Prepare for New Labor Rules