Industry studies demonstrate that expenses associated with document reviews comprise 50-70% of litigation costs. In response to these statistics, we developed LegalMine™, a state-of-the-art document review service, housed in our Minneapolis headquarters. LegalMine™ was specially designed to effectively manage litigation costs by culling and limiting the number of documents that have to be substantively reviewed, making the discovery process more efficient and lowering costs.
In a matter of days, the LegalMine™ team can eliminate document clutter and identify the information most relevant and important to each case. The identified documents then undergo further analysis by the trial team, which uses them to support and develop the optimal legal strategy. The benefits: increased speed, increased relevance and decreased costs.
LegalMine™ can also function as an effective, searchable electronic data room for M&A deals and internal investigations.
Our e-discovery service, LegalMine™, offers our clients a powerful tool to review huge quantities of documents – efficiently, thoroughly and accurately. This in-house, dedicated resource delivers powerful advantages:
- Quality. Our LegalMine™ staff is overseen by attorneys who are hired and trained to exclusively provide document review services. Immersed in our culture of quality, excellence and client service, our professional review attorneys augment powerful technology with judgment honed through experience.
- Integration. A senior associate involved in each case supervises the LegalMine™ review process, so clients receive continuous, first-rate legal service from a team that understands their business, goals and the strategy associated with their litigation.
- Reduced Costs. Powerful technology, used by skilled and experienced e-discovery attorneys, reduces review time drastically, thereby cutting legal costs. Further efficiencies result from LegalMine’s™ ability to quickly sort through voluminous records and bypass extraneous and irrelevant materials so that only the most relevant records are passed along for review by the litigation team.
- Predictability. Both time and cost can be accurately estimated before the review process begins so that clients know ahead of time what their review costs will be and when the documents most critical to their matter will be available.
- Security. The information we examine stays within our walls. Every professional who reviews the information connected to a matter is bound by strict rules of confidentiality and discretion. In addition, the materials we review are never sent offshore.
Transactional Due Diligence
A large transaction always involves an extensive due diligence process involving a large number of documents. LegalMine™ can host effective, searchable electronic data rooms enabling clients to efficiently store and search the vast amount of information needed to structure a fair, solid deal.
Proactive companies are much more likely to avoid business disputes and clashes with regulators. A thorough review of employment contracts, communications, regulatory filings, company policies and more can help clients identify and manage issues before they become problematic.
Industries & Practices
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Electronic Discovery
- Government Solutions & Investigations
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- International Arbitration & Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement
- Tax Controversy & Litigation
- Trusts & Estates Litigation