- Advise clients regarding regulatory matters, particularly those involving government contracting and the Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Was lead associate representing defendant in litigation arising out of the collapse of the 35W Bridge
- Represent manufacturer in appellate matter regarding the jurisdictional limits of Minnesota's asbestos court.
- Represented materials supplier in payment bond suit brought against the contractor on a public works project.
- Represented subcontractor in complex multi-party arbitration involving defect and delay claims.
- Obtained summary judgment for property owner in adverse possession case. Argued the successful summary judgment motion.
News & Resources
April 24, 2017
January 27, 2014
January 14, 2014
Co-authored the “Midwestern States” chapter in Toxic Tort Litigation (2d. ed., 2013), published by the American Bar Association
News & Press Mentions
- Co-presented CLE on “Surety Bonds versus Letters of Credit,” Construction Law Section, Minnesota State Bar Association, March 13, 2009
- Co-presented CLE on “Filing and Enforcing Mechanics’ Liens in Minnesota – A How-to-do-it Primer,” Minnesota CLE’s 2010 Real Estate Institute, November 13, 2010
Industries & Practices
- Construction & Design
- Construction Litigation
- Development & Infrastructure
- Energy & Natural Resources