Marina is an associate in Dorsey’s Labor & Employment group. Having represented both plaintiffs and defendants, she has learned to anticipate her opponent’s next moves and stay two steps ahead. She has extensive experience litigating employment issues and has advised clients concerning wage and hour disputes, reductions in force, labor law issues, discrimination, breach of contract, non-compete claims, investigations by governmental agencies, labor and employment due diligence, and drafting employment handbooks and policies.
Marina has successfully handled a wide variety of disputes ranging from class action claims to single-plaintiff cases, litigating in both federal and state courts, as well as numerous arbitrations and mediations.
She has represented clients across a number of industries, including healthcare, retail, construction, food and agribusiness, technology, and telecommunications.
Education & Admissions
Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2013)
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) (B.A., Communication Studies (major) and Central and East European Studies (minor), 2010), magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Conducts respectful workplace and anti-discrimination trainings.
- Reviews and drafts employment policies and multi-state employment handbooks.
- Negotiates and drafts executive employment agreements.
- Negotiates and drafts separation agreements.
- Supports the corporate M&A group on all aspects of the labor and employment diligence process, drafts ancillary documents, and assists her clients with post-acquisition or post-divestiture integration matters.
- Counsels clients with unionized workplaces in grievance resolution.
- Counsels and trains clients on all phases of the employment relationship.
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Cooperative Law
- Electronic Discovery
- Executive Compensation
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Labor & Employment
- Mergers & Acquisitions