CAM’S IN-HOUSE EXPERIENCE INFORMS HER ADVICE TO CLIENTS ON CORPORATE TRANSACTIONS AND REGULATORY MATTERS.
Cam helps clients with corporate matters including governance and SEC compliance, securities offerings, and mergers and acquisitions. Prior to her return to Dorsey, Cam was Senior Counsel and Assistant Secretary at General Mills, Inc., where she helped the company achieve its corporate governance and SEC compliance objectives, worked on securities offerings and M&A transactions, risk management, foundation governance, and general corporate and commercial matters.
Before joining General Mills in 2005, Cam was an associate for five years in the Dorsey Corporate Group in Minneapolis. Cam is a co-editor of Dorsey’s corporate governance and compliance blog, http://governancecomplianceinsider.com/. In 2017, she was named a Partner of the Year.
- General Millls
- Heartland Financial USA
- Investors Real Estate Trust
- Heartland Financial USA, Inc. in its acquisition of Citywide Banks of Colorado, Inc.
- Heartland Financial USA, Inc. in its acquisition of Signature Bancshares, Inc.
- Klein Financial, Inc. in its sale to Old National Bancorp
- Cogentix Medical, Inc. in its sale to Laborie Medical Technologies
- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation private placement of $116.4 million of Convertible Preferred Shares
- Specialty Surgical Products, Inc. in its disposition of assets to Sientra, Inc.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Preparing for the 2018 Proxy Season, December 12, 2017, Dorsey & Whitney
- Corporate Governance Issues – How to Work with Your Board of Directors, Panelist at Representing Community Banks in Minnesota CLE, October 17, 2017
- Preparing for the 2017 Proxy Season, December 8, 2016, Dorsey & Whitney
- Corporate Governance Review, November 10, 2016, Dorsey & Whitney Corporate Counsel Symposium
- Shareholder Proposals: Strategies and Tactics, October 13, 2016, Dorsey & Whitney
- Compliance with Auditing Standard No. 18 on Related Party Transactions, September 1, 2016, Society for Corporate Governance, Twin Cities Chapter
- Enterprise Risk Management, June 24, 2016, Society for Corporate Governance National Conference
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Benefits & Compensation
- Blockchain & Digital Assets
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Executive Compensation
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
Professional & Civic
- Second Harvest Heartland, Board Member (2017 – Present)
- www.thecorporatecounsel.net, Advisory Board Member (2018 – Present)
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College Foundation, Board Member (2015 – 2018)
- Mill City Credit Union, Board Member (2009 – 2018)
- Society for Corporate Governance, Chapter Officer (2007 – 2011; 2016 – Present), National Board Member (2009 – 2013), and Advisory Council Member (2013 – 2016)