Laura negotiates and drafts loan documentation for syndicated, bilateral, subordinated, asset-based, and mortgage warehouse credit facilities and represents public and private companies, commercial banks, and financial sponsors in acquisitions, restructurings, and other complex commercial transactions. She is a member of the Finance and Restructuring group.
Before law school, Laura worked as a management consultant in the financial and consumer sectors.
- Counsel to a Colorado bank on a $60 million term loan facility for a developer of manufactured home communities
- Counsel to a Nevada bank on a $12 million combined term and revolving facility for a table games manufacturer
- Counsel to a Texas bank on a $10 million acquisition revolver for an information technology outsourcing company
- Counsel to a Minnesota mortgage servicer in a series of mortgage warehouse facilities
- Represented a chemical manufacturer in a $65 million syndicated credit facility refinancing
- Represented Colorado companies in bilateral credit facilities to support acquisitions and business line expansions
- Conducted financial due diligence in support of merger and stock purchase transactions and public offerings in the frozen foods manufacturing, food grains distribution, mining, health insurance, and biomedical sectors
- Provided general corporate representation to emerging technology companies
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Lending Transactions