ALESSANDRA GLORIOSO HELPS CLIENTS NAVIGATE AND PROTECT THEIR RIGHTS IN THE CHAPTER 11 REORGANIZATION AND LIQUIDATION PROCESSES.
Alessandra has experience representing debtors and significant creditors in chapter 11 proceedings and bankruptcy litigation.
Alessandra’s litigation service extends to Delaware corporate, commercial, and intellectual property matters. She regularly assists in matters before the United States District Court for the District of Delaware, the Delaware Court of Chancery, and the Delaware Superior Court.
Education & Admissions
Hofstra University, School of Law (J.D., 2011), cum laude; Notes & Comments Editor, Hofstra Law Review
University of Delaware (B.A., English, 2008)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Superior Court of Delaware, Honorable M. Jane Brady, 2011-2012
- Superior Court of Delaware, Honorable Eric M. Davis, 2013-2013
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
- Note, Google Books: An Orphan Works Solution?, 38 Hofstra L. Rev. 971 (2010).
Industries & Practices
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Trust Services
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property Litigation
Professional & Civic
- Delaware State Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, Chair
- Delaware Bankruptcy Inn, American Inns of Court
- Delaware State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Volunteer Attorney Guardian Ad Litem, Delaware Office of the Child Advocate