ALESSANDRA GLORIOSO HELPS CLIENTS NAVIGATE AND PROTECT THEIR RIGHTS IN CORPORATE REORGANIZATION AND LIQUIDATION PROCESSES.
Alessandra represents debtors, significant creditors, acquirers of assets, and contract counterparties in chapter 11 and chapter 7 proceedings and bankruptcy litigation. Alessandra also assists companies and creditors in out-of-court work out and restructuring efforts.
Alessandra’s litigation service extends to Delaware corporate, commercial, and intellectual property matters. She regularly assists in matters before the United States District Court for the District of Delaware, the Delaware Court of Chancery, and the Delaware Superior Court.
Education & Admissions
Hofstra University, School of Law (J.D., 2011), cum laude; Notes & Comments Editor, Hofstra Law Review
University of Delaware (B.A., English, 2008)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Superior Court of Delaware, Honorable M. Jane Brady, 2011-2012
- Superior Court of Delaware, Honorable Eric M. Davis, 2013-2013
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
- Note, Google Books: An Orphan Works Solution?, 38 Hofstra L. Rev. 971 (2010).
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Trust Services
- Intellectual Property Litigation
Professional & Civic
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation, Delaware Chapter Social Chair
- Delaware State Bar Association, Nominating Committee Member
- Delaware Bankruptcy Inn, American Inns of Court
- Delaware State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association