Fabrizio has over 30 years of experience extending across the full spectrum of corporate transactional work, including private equity, corporate finance, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, company and business sales and international joint ventures.
Fabrizio's main area of expertise and practice has focused on institutional-facing private equity transactions, acting on institutional and management buy-outs, as well as development capital and buy-and-build transactions. He also advises management teams in such transactions.
Fabrizio leads the Dorsey London and European private equity practice, working closely with the Firm’s North American and Asian based private equity groups. He is an Italian speaker and advises both U.K. and U.S. clients in investments and other transactional matters in the United Kingdom and Continental Europe.
Fabrizio is a frequent speaker and media commentator on private equity and other M&A topics. He has also lectured on English Law at Milan State University.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Events & Speaking Engagements
Industries & Practices
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Chosen by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in the UK in the area of Private Equity Law 2018
- Recommended by Legal 500 (2016-2017, 2019) in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Listed as a Leader in the field of Private Equity: Buyouts by Chambers UK, 2015-2019
- Listed as a Leader in the field of Private Equity: Buyouts by Chambers Global, 2018
- Ranked by Legal 500
- Recognized by Acquisition International's 2016 M&A Advisor Awards for "Best Cross Border M&A Team – UK"
- "Excellence in Domestic Divestitures - UK," Corporate Livewire's 2016 International M&A awards
- "M&A Law Firm of the Year – UK," Finance Monthly Global Awards 2016