Fabrizio has over 30 years of experience extending across the full spectrum of corporate transactional work, including private equity, corporate finance, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, company and business sales and international joint ventures.
Fabrizio is a partner in the London office of Dorsey & Whitney, heading up the firm's London and Continental Europe Private Equity Group.
Fabrizio's experience extends across the entire corporate spectrum including corporate finance, private equity, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, company and business sales and international joint ventures. He is an English and Italian speaker advising clients investing in the UK, Italy and the rest of Europe, as well as in the US.
Fabrizio's commercial focus has led to him being listed as a Leader in his Field for Private Equity Transactions (Chambers) and being ranked by Legal 500.
Fabrizio makes frequent conference appearances in the UK, Continental Europe, the US and China, speaking on Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity. He was a visiting lecturer on English Law at the Milan State University and currently lectures at The University of West London.
- Advised Rosaleen Blair and her management team at the talent acquisition and management solutions business, Alexander Mann, on the sale of the company for US$1.2b in a transaction between New Mountain Capital and OMERS Private Equity.
- Advised the management teams of price comparison websites, Energy Helpline and UK Web Media in their merger with backing from funds managed by Inflexion Private Equity.
- Represented private equity sponsor, Graphite Capital, on its divestment of the talent solutions business, TMP Worldwide to US corporate, PeopleScout.
- Advised the founders of skincare specialist, Dr Organic Ltd, in the sale of the company to the Carlyle Group portfolio company, NBTY Inc, in a transaction valuing Dr Organic at £110m+.
- Represented the management team and founders of Secretsales on the sale to Wowcher and subsequent MBO.
- Advised Communications Test Design, Inc. a global telecoms repair and logistics company, headquartered in Pennsylvania, on its $107m acquisition of the repair services arm of UK quoted, Regenersis PLC.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Events & Speaking Engagements
Industries & Practices
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Chosen by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in the UK in the area of Private Equity Law 2018 and 2021
- Recommended by Legal 500 (2021) in Private Equity – Mid Market
- Recommended by Legal 500 (2016-2017, 2019) in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Listed as a Leader in the field of Private Equity: Buyouts by Chambers UK, 2015-2019
- Listed as a Leader in the field of Private Equity: Buyouts by Chambers Global, 2018
- Ranked by Legal 500
- Recognized by Acquisition International's 2016 M&A Advisor Awards for "Best Cross Border M&A Team – UK"
- "Excellence in Domestic Divestitures - UK," Corporate Livewire's 2016 International M&A awards
- "M&A Law Firm of the Year – UK," Finance Monthly Global Awards 2016