BRIAN ADVISES CLIENTS ON COMPLEX MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS IN A VARIETY OF INDUSTRIES, INCLUDING HEALTH, ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY AND AGRICULTURE.
Additionally, Brian regularly assists clients with corporate governance, securities regulation, technology commerce and commercial contract matters.
Prior to attending law school, Brian worked for General Electric as a financial analyst in its Financial Management Program and as an internal auditor with GE’s Corporate Audit Staff. As an auditor, Brian conducted financial and compliance audits of industrial and capital GE businesses, both domestic and international.
- Xcel Energy’s wind energy projects to benefit customers and the environment
- Murphy USA continues strategic sales of non-core businesses
- Land O’Lakes Completes Rule 144A Offering
- Miller Milling grows U.S. operations through acquisition
- Donaldson completes $125 million senior notes offering
- Mosaic creates winning combination with purchase of phosphate business from CF Industries
- OptumInsight in its Optum360 joint venture with Dignity Health
- Optum in its acquisition of WESTMED Practice Partners
- Concordia Healthcare Corp. in its acquisition of Pinnacle Biologics, Inc.
- Carlisle Companies in its acquisition of finishing business assets from Graco, Inc.
- Pipeline Supply in its sale to Dakota Supply Group, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH in its acquisition of Climatec, LLC
- Robert Bosch GmbH in its sale of Nelson and Gilmour brands to Fiskars Corp.
- Miller Milling in its acquisition of four flour mills from Cargill and ConAgra Foods
- Land O’ Lakes egg production and distribution subsidiary in sale of division to private buyer
- The Mosaic Company in its acquisition of phosphate production, warehouse and terminal facilities
- Amplitude Technologies in its acquisition of Continuum Lasers
- NCS Pearson, Inc. in its acquisition of ProctorCam
- RapidEngines in its sale to SevOne
- Best Buy in the sale of mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc.
- Xcel Energy, Inc. in its acquisition of the Border Wind and Pleasant Valley Wind Farm projects
- Financial Corporation in connection with the securitization of automobile loans
- Donaldson Company in the sale of long-term notes
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Development & Infrastructure
- Emerging Companies
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Technology Commerce