BRIAN ADVISES CLIENTS ON COMPLEX MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS IN A VARIETY OF INDUSTRIES, INCLUDING HEALTH, ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY AND AGRICULTURE.
Additionally, Brian regularly assists clients with corporate governance, securities regulation, technology commerce and commercial contract matters.
Prior to attending law school, Brian worked for General Electric as a financial analyst in its Financial Management Program and as an internal auditor with GE’s Corporate Audit Staff. As an auditor, Brian conducted financial and compliance audits of industrial and capital GE businesses, both domestic and international.
- Xcel Energy’s wind energy projects to benefit customers and the environment
- Murphy USA continues strategic sales of non-core businesses
- Land O’Lakes Completes Rule 144A Offering
- Miller Milling grows U.S. operations through acquisition
- Donaldson completes $125 million senior notes offering
- Mosaic creates winning combination with purchase of phosphate business from CF Industries
- B-MoGen Biotechnologies, Inc. in its sale to Bio-Techne Corporation
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated in its acquisition of Accella Performance Materials
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated in its acquisition of Drexel Metals, Inc.
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated in its acquisition of Hosco Fittings and Integrated Dispense Solutions
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated in its acquisition of Motion Tech Automation, LLC, a precision manufacturing company
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated in its acquisition of Providien, LLC, a medical device contract manufacturing company
- Coborn’s, Incorporated in its acquisition of Hornbacher’s grocery stores from SuperValu, Inc.
- Deluxe Corporation in its acquisition of My Corporation Business Services
- DocuTAP, a portfolio company of Warburg Pincus, in its acquisition of Clockwise.MD
- Education Software for Guiding Instruction (ESGI) in its sale to Riverside Insights, a portfolio company of Alpine Investors
- Mac Arthur Company in its acquisition of Snavely Forest Products
- Mann Lake Ltd. in its sale to Grey Mountain Partners
- NetSPI in its strategic equity growth financing led by Sunstone Partners
- Nova Geotechnical & Inspection Services in its sale to Obsidian Group Holdings, LLC
- NxThera, Inc. in its sale to Boston Scientific
- Optum360 in its revenue cycle management services transaction with Northwell Health
- Optum in its acquisition of the administrative business of WESTMED Practice Partners
- Optum in its acquisition of the administrative business of ProHealth Physicians
- PearsonVUE in its acquisition of ProctorCam
- Pipeline Supply in its sale to Dakota Supply Group, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH in its acquisition of SPLT (Splitting Fares)
- Robert Bosch GmbH in its sale of high voltage battery manufacturing and testing assets to American Battery Solutions, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH in its sale of SKIL and SKILSAW brands to Chervon
- Serent Capital in ongoing portfolio company legal work
- v2 Lighting in its sale to Architectural Lighting Works, a portfolio company of Prairie Capital
- Various companies in venture-backed preferred stock issuances
- Xcel Energy, Inc. in its acquisition of the Border Winds and Pleasant Valley Wind Farm projects
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Development & Infrastructure
- Emerging Companies
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Technology Commerce