International law firm Dorsey & Whitney LLP announced today that Managing Intellectual Property has recognized 17 attorneys in the Firm as 2019 IP Stars. The IP Stars highlights firms and individual attorneys’ strengths in products and industry areas, offering an unparalleled examination of the U.S. intellectual property market. The guide’s distinctive editorial structure features firms in every state including the District of Columbia.
Dorsey was nationally ranked in trademark prosecution, trademark contentious and patent prosecution. In addition, Dorsey was highly recommended and recommended in Colorado, Utah, Washington and Minnesota and is largely known for its prosecution strength across trademark and patent law.
Following 17 attorneys were recognized as 2019 IP Stars. Please click here to see the rankings.
- Charlene Krogh, Trademark star
- Lee Osman, Patent star
- Lisa Osman, Trademark star
- Greg Tamkin, Trademark star and Patent star
- David Tank, Trademark star and Patent star
- Elizabeth Buckingham, Trademark star
- Stuart Hemphill, Patent star and Trademark star
- Kenneth Levitt, Patent star
- Sandra Edelman, Trademark star
- Bruce Ewing, Trademark star
Salt Lake City
- Brett Foster, Patent star and Trademark star
- Grant Foster, Patent star and Trademark star
- Mark Miller, Patent star
- Bryan Pratt, Patent star and Trademark star
Seattle & Palo Alto
- Kimton Eng, Patent star
- Mike Keyes, Patent star and Trademark star
- Paul Meiklejohn, Patent star