- BNN: Trump committed a 'serious felony': Former Watergate prosecutor
- MSNBC THE LAST WORD WITH LAWRENCE O'DONNELL: Watergate lawyer: If Trump tries to fight subpoenas, he will lose
- Daily News: Pile of evidence proves Trump committed federal crime in attempt to obstruct FBI investigation
- The Hill: Ex-Watergate prosecutor: ‘Corrupt intent up the wazoo’
- MSNBC: Former Watergate prosecutor: Intention 'up the wazoo'
- CNBC: Obstruction of justice: Did he or didn't he?
- Washington Post: Comey said FBI information about Sessions would have made his involvement in Russia probe ‘problematic’
- Seattle pi: Comey portrays Trump as a man not to be trusted
- San Francisco Chronicle: Comey portrays Trump as a man not to be trusted
Dorsey Partner Nick Akerman Weighs in on Comey Testimony
June 8, 2017
Updated June 9, 2017