With the adoption of the third federal stimulus bill—the CARES Act—our banking clients are now attempting to deal with not only the on-going crisis but the opportunities presented by the legislation.
This special edition of the Bank Counsel Roundtable presented an update on issues of concern to banks and their affiliates as the stimulus package is implemented. Among other things, topics included:
- Lending Opportunities—New and Revised SBA and the Title IV Treasury Stimulus Programs
- Treasury Guidelines for Program Implementation
- Bank Regulatory Guidance—Deferrals, Collections, Foreclosures, and Safety and Soundness Considerations
- Bank Retail and Consumer Protections
- Federal Reserve Board Monetary Programs
Joe Lynyak, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Erik Detlefsen, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Ken Logsdon, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Click here to view the materials from the webinar.
**NOTE: Watching this recording does not allow the user to obtain CLE, CPD, CPE or HR credits.