Meet the experts and gain valuable insight into how to attract capital and conduct cross-border commerce successfully
Topics to include:
- The exodus of capital from China and the opportunities it presents
- Industries and business models most attractive to overseas investors
- Top five challenges in doing deals with Chinese companies
- Managing deal financing & foreign currency risks in cross-border transactions
- Key tax issues to consider in cross-border transactions under the Trump Administration
Dorsey & Whitney LLP
International Treasury Managment Sales Consultant
Brian E. Epps
Please register online before Monday, March 13, 2017. Registration is complimentary, but space is limited.
3:00 PM ‐ 6:00 PM
Reception to follow
18000 Von Karman Avenue
Irvine, CA 92612
CLE/CPE credits to be provided.
Dorsey is an Accredited CLE Provider in California and New York, and this program will be CLE accredited in those states. We will apply for CLE credit in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Utah and Washington. For any other state, Dorsey will not be applying for CLE credit, however, participants are welcome to apply for or claim credit according to their jurisdiction's regulations. For further information on CLE and credit matters, please contact Michelle Hubble.