Dorsey Health Strategies LLC, a consultancy founded by Dorsey & Whitney LLP, offers a comprehensive array of business advisory and regulatory services to clients in the health industry. Our consulting services range from strategic planning to operational assistance to optimizing business models, and these services may be obtained in conjunction with Dorsey’s legal services or independently.
Our team is experienced in providing solutions to clients facing high-stakes business decisions that can make or break crucial projects. We offer uniquely integrated legal and business expertise to our clients to ensure compliance, optimize clinical and healthcare technology workflows, and scale your business in innovative ways.
Read more about our comprehensive services.
Dorsey Health Strategies routinely advises the following types of clients:
- Healthcare providers
- Large integrated systems
- Independent hospitals, referral centers, and ambulatory providers
- Specialty hospitals and surgical facilities, such as ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs)
- Medical group practices (especially major groups of specialists) and "Umbrella" physician organizations (such as IPAs)
- Health insurers (including PPOs and HMOs)
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Medical technology and device companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs)
- Telemedicine and mobile health companies
- Retail healthcare providers
- Healthcare startups and joint collaborations
Industries & Practices
- Health Care
- Health Litigation
- Health Transactions & Regulations