Our Australian practice group serves international clients operating in Australia and throughout Australasia. We provide our international clients with a complete suite of business services.
Our team advises on U.S. legal issues in connection with capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions, project financings and general corporate matters. Our Australian team also has significant experience supporting companies and investment banks seeking to market and sell equity, debt and hybrid securities across international borders.
When necessary, our International Arbitration and Litigation practice group draws upon our transnational capabilities to help clients resolve cross-border business conflicts. We are adept at advancing our clients’ interests through negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation anywhere in the world.
Industries & Practices
- Antitrust & Competition Law
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Electronic Discovery
- Franchise & Distribution Law
- Health Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- International Arbitration & Litigation
- LegalMine Document Review Solutions
- Products Liability
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement
- Trusts & Estates Litigation