Celine helps clients achieve their business goals through applying her extensive experience in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, foreign direct investments, private equity investments, regulatory and compliance and other general corporate matters.
Celine specializes in helping clients get things done in China because of her demonstrated ability to contrive legal and transparent solutions to problems that many foreign clients encounter in practice on the ground in China.
Prior to joining Dorsey, Celine worked at two leading Chinese law firms.
- Advised on a strategic equity investment in a Canadian company dual-listed on NASDAQ and TSX and relevant collaboration in China;
- Represented a global leading investment firm on acquisition of an international provider of electrical parts for the automotive industry;
- Represented a PRC-listed company on securing strategic investment from a foreign investor;
- Represented several leading PRC funds in domestic and cross-border investments in the TMT sector;
- Represented several life science funds in domestic and cross-border equity investments;
- Advised on collaboration and other day-to-day matters regarding sino-foreign cooperative schools
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Labor & Employment
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity