FROST ADVISES CLIENTS ON CAPITAL MARKET TRANSACTIONS, MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS, CORPORATE FINANCE TRANSACTIONS AS WELL AS CORPORATE COMPLIANCE OF LISTED AND PRIVATE COMPANIES.
Frost focuses on capital markets, corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions transactions. Frost represents and advises both issuers and underwriters in initial public offerings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions, companies, founders and investors on private equity investments. Frost also advises public and private companies on corporate governance, general compliance issues and other general corporate matters.
- Advised Eurofins Scientific on acquisition of Modern Testing Services, a full-service safety and quality services provider for the consumer product industry.*
- Advised individual sellers on their disposal of third-party compliance management software and services business to AML RightSource, LLC.*
- Advised a private equity fund based in Belgium on its investment in one of Asia Pacific's leading independent spirits companies which has a wide-ranging portfolio of independent spirits brands.*
- Advised the sole sponsor of Kato (Hong Kong) Holdings Limited, an operator of residential care homes for the elderly in Hong Kong in its initial public offering on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.*
- Advised the sole sponsor of China Hongguang Holdings Limited, a high-tech corporation engaging in the manufacture and sales of architectural glass products within Southern China in its initial public offering on GEM of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.*
*matter handled prior to joining the firm
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
Corporate Governance & ComplianceExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Hong Kong
- Mergers & Acquisitions